Basilica di San Pietro, Roma / Swiss MovementRegular price €459.00
SPECIFICATIONS & GIFT STRAP
• CASE : Black color, size 40mm x 8.9mm, stainless steel material 316L
• CRYSTAL : Sapphire Glass with anti-reflective coating
• DIAL : Cooper with hand-applied polished markers
• MOVEMENT : Swiss made, Ronda, Quartz, Jewels 5 pcs
• FUNCTIONS : Hours, Minute and Date
• WATER RESISTANCE : up to 5 ATM
• STRAPS : Italian Leather strap, black color, size 20mm x 18mm, adjustable, fits best for 14-23cm wrists. Mesh Strap, black Color, Stainless steel 316L, one size fits all
• BUCKLE : Black, Stainless Steel 316L
• BOX : GIFT Strap included, Certificate of Authenticity has a unique serial number which guarantee you own a unique and original timepiece, Premium Packaging, Box dimensions 115x115x95mm
10 YEAR WARRANTY
1. How to set my Enzo Attini Moonphase Watch?
-Click HERE to see the video.
2. How to install the mesh bracelet on your watch & how to adjust it ?
-Click HERE to see the video.
3. How long does shipping/delivery take?
-We ship with FedEx all over the world and is usually around 5-7 business days delivery. In some countries it may take more time.
4. When will my order ship?
- After your payment is verified, it takes up to 24 hours to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays. Purchases made after 12 am CET will not be shipped out until the next business day. If you order after 12 am CET on a Friday, your order will likely be shipped out on the following Monday.
5. Is there a Warranty?
-Enzo Attini grants a 10 year international warranty for each watch.
6. Is the watchband and the case gold-plated?
-Yes, they are plated with 18 Karat gold, with a dimension value of the 1- micron thickness.
7. Is the watch for men or women?
-The design and size of 40 mm for the watch are carefully studied and created to be suitable for both genders, and thus it’s unisex.
8. Is there a certificate for the watch?
- Every Enzo Attini watch comes with a Warranty Certificate as well as a unique Serial Number engraved on the back case of the watch.
9. Are the watches water-resistant?
Yes, all models of our Enzo Attini collection are water- resistant up to 5ATM.
Nonetheless, we suggest you keep the watch away from humidity since this is a luxury watch which you can hand over to the next generation.
For more information, refer to the table below:
10. Why Enzo Attini?
11. Are VAT and other Import fees or taxes included in the price?
If you live within the European Union, all fees are covered and you will not receive any additional fees to receive your package. If you live outside of the European Union, VAT and/or other fees for import are not included and may apply for the customer.
We do not have the possibility of estimating these quotes and recommend you to check with your regional customs authority.
Please note that should you, as the receiver, chose to decline these charges upon delivery, MADMILAN LIMITED watches will have to settle them in order to get the shipment in return. This sum will be deducted from your refund as a restocking fee.
12. Where is my package?
When you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and, as soon as the shipment is created you will receive another e-mail with your tracking information. All our international orders are sent via FedEx.
Please note that confirmation e-mails quite often ends up in spam boxes.
In the event of a missing order confirmation, please make sure to double check your spam folders/boxes.
13. My credit card was declined?
Our service provider requires certain fraud-prevention schemes from your service provider and will not be able to accept your credit card otherwise. The best way to process a purchase if your card got denied is to simply use PayPal. Please note that PayPal is much easier to utilize than it used to be.
14. Can I pick a specific number from your limited editions?
Unfortunately no, all numbers are distributed randomly between customers.
Please note that the warranty does not cover batteries and/or leather straps (as is practice in the watch industry). The warranty does not cover any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the directions provided by MADMILAN LIMITED.
15. Can discount codes be used for every product or accesories?
All discount codes can be used for products or accessories above €115.
16. How do I find out about your future releases?
The most secure way to find out about the latest news is to sign up to our newsletter via the front page of our website. Also make sure to follow our channels on social media.
EASY 14-DAY RETURNS
We guarantee to refund any items within 14 days after receiving your return
Please contact customer service to be provided a return address, items must be returned to us unused, in their original condition.
For more detailed info regarding your return click here, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Enzo Attini watch is warranted for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase under the terms and condition of this warranty.
The warranty covers only manufacturing defects. The Certificate Card should be submitted along with the watch.
Enzo Attini will not accept a warranty claim, if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Manufacturing defects do not include lost parts, damage resulting from everyday use, or damage sustained after dropping the product or banging it.
Enzo Attini will not repair damaged leather of the products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
For warranty repair, a defective watch must be registered within 30 days of receiving the product by contacting us : email@example.com
Warranty does not cover:
Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and aging (e.g scratched surfaces, alteration of the color and/or material of the watch and strap).
Failure or damage (including water damage) caused from improper handling, lack of care, or accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.). Failure or damage caused by fire or a natural disaster (for example an earthquake).
Damage of the Enzo Attini watch caused by your own disassemble and repair or by other non – professional persons (e.g for battery replacement, service or repairs, save the payment coupon).
The warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, by non - professional persons or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
Warranty & Maintenance
• We suggest you to clean your watch regularly using a dry or with a dampened cloth.
• We recommend wearing your watch with a slightly loose strap. A tightly worn strap will wear out faster.
• Avoid exposing your watch to intense magnetic fields such as speakers, computers, mobile phones , refrigerators and other electromagnetic appliances, because these machines create magnetic fields that may damage your watch mechanics. Do not put the watch through a metal detector when traveling.
• The watch must not come in contact with water, (especially salt water, because it will damage your leather strap), soap, solvents, mercury, detergents, perfume, cosmetics or strong cleaning agents such as gasoline, cleaning spry, colours, adhesive etc. This may damage the surface finish of your watch.
• Leather and other skin straps should avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture (such conditions can alter the shape and colour of certain straps).Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater. If your strap does get wet, dry it carefully with a cloth and do not let it dry under direct sunlight or next to a heater.
• Do not expose your watch to extreme temperatures or sudden temperature changes, because it will cause malfunctioning.
• Avoid extreme shock or vibrations as it may harm your watch.
• Do not use or place sharp objects on your leather straps, the leather can be easily scrunchable.
• If you don't wear the watch, keep it in a dry place.